Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Eliza and Her Friends Sing for the New Beginnings Program

In January, the Young Women held a New Beginnings Program. Eliza and her two best friends at Church, Airyn & Megan, sang a BEAUTIFUL song. I was so sad that I didn't have my camera with me, so finally, last Sunday, we stayed after Church and I had them sing the song for me to get on video. It's so beautiful! Airyn and her family joined the LDS Church last year. They are such a wonderful family!

The Young Women's Worldwide Theme this year is the 13th Article of Faith and this song is called, "We Seek After These Things."



Last year, Megan's boyfriend, Travis, joined the Church, and at his baptism, Eliza and Megan sang this song called "Courageously."




We all love bloopers and outtakes, right? So, here's some from trying to get these songs on video.










1 comment:

Heidi Miller said...

This was awesome!! You guys are so brave! I hate singing in front of people. YOU SOUNDED BEAUTIFUL! Btw, the outtakes . .. HILARIOUS!